It's been a hectic year, but I'm very glad to announce the first of two updates for the UniScore website!
- New members account area
- The Buddies League - this allows you to see much more detailed statistics about you and your friends.
- Added player in-game statistics comparison so you can see who is the best at checking out, scoring high or number of time you've won/lost against this person.
- Watch match facility new design.
- In game page new design.
- The ability to hide the top (title) of the site during a match to save space on smaller computers.
- Added new "quick links" in the navigation to help people traverse the website.
- Added some code to stop a member accidentally hitting "Score It" twice.
- You must now log in when ever you play a match, registration is of course free.
- Fixed a known issue where decimal places can be submitted.
The Buddies League:
There is a new page called "Buddies League". Any time you play against another registered user they'll be automatically added to your Buddies League.
Once you've completed a match against this person you'll be able to see where they're positioned in your league and you'll be able to review details about how they're doing better/worse than you.
The votes are in:
Would you be interested in playing somebody over the internet, and if so would you like us to find competitors that are at your skill level?
We now have a new vote running! When starting a match would you like the option to start on a double, statistics would be separated from non-double off matches… Place your votes now at the link below
New Statistics Available:
- Number of legs won against each person
- 3-dart average
- Top overall checkout
- Checkout percentage
- Number of 180s scored
- Number of 140s scored
- Number of 120s scored
- Number of 100s scored
- Fewest darts used to checkout
- Number of 3-dart finishes
- Number of 2-dart finishes
- Number of 1-dart finishes
Place your bets here.